Thursday 16 February 2012

Part 5- UV mapping and redesign of underground layout.


  1. Back resizing everything and getting the assets right. (Completely remade the stairs and uvs)

2. Sized both stairs uv maps to straighten the texture so they were both inline with each other.

3.The completed meshes I have I will quickly design the level.


4. Quickly put tiles into the corridors.
There was a power outage so I had to redo evetyhing since the start of Part 5. *Tip SAVE your work xD I learnt the hard way =/

5. I lost all my data because the power went out but inspiration hit me at this panic moment. If I wont have enough time to get the base done I will extend the game play a bit in the temple/ base because I have perfectly good assets already so why not extend exploration.

6. Security room (puzzle).



7. If I give enemies extra room to move around this should provide more interest to the player in action

  1. After that they will go into the untouched part of the temple in order to get past the collapsed walls blocking the way to the Elevator / Pole.

9.

No comments:

Post a Comment