Friday 24 February 2012

Event 1 Grandad's Collection


Event 1

Part 5-6 Machine texture hunt

1. Grandad’s old collection pile. I found so much useful stuff and textures in this pile.


2. Climbing and wading through the collection of old machines.
 

3. Climbing higher to get the things I want is a bit scare yet rewarding. I found old WW2 used tank heat shells (as shown in the bottom right picture) and got some really nice pictures of the heat shell cases and shells for my texture library.

4. I found an old fire hose I moved it to get good texture shots and believe me it was heavy and in a really awkward space which made its hard to reposition.

 5. After my gymnastic routine searching the collection I stumbled across quite a lot of useful stuff like cogs, old rusty tools, a beer bottle an old WW2 civilian gas mask and many more items. I was like a kid in a candy store and while I searched though the pile a thought suddenly popped into my mind “it’s like a woman’s handbag they have everything in there including a kitchen sink..” 2 minutes later I found a sink…




6. I felt I was in the circus doing a high wire act as I climbed over and through the pile.


7. Explored a little bit more, collecting martial textures outside in the construction yard.

8. Explored an oil tank and got some beautiful rusty metal textures including some rusty bolts. 


No comments:

Post a Comment