Thursday 8 December 2011

Nouvic Clock Journey Part 8

Render scene and final touches.

1.


2. Same lighting from before and I forgot to turn off the “cast shadow” function on the wall box.

3.

 4.  The shadows look noisy because I haven’t increased the shadows and shadow depth in the Raytrace option because this enabled me to cut down on render time (I will increase it when I think its just right).

 5. Started playing with the light colour. Blue left, Yellow middle (cast shadow) and Red right. I learnt that the light to the left and right affects the middle shadow.

 6.  Yuk! So I used blue left, green middle and red right.

 7. Now Light Blue (innocence), Middle Pink (passion) and Red (love). I went with colour emotions. One colour can mean different things like Red for instance love, blood, gore, stop and more.

 8. Red(love) , Green (nature) and Orange (warmth). Hmmm… time to really play with the colours to get it just right for the theme.

 9. I think I might have a winner. Green (natural), Orange (warmth) and Red (passionate)



10. Hmm… It looks slightly different from the other side because of the position of the light (this image has also been enhanced in quality).

 11. Time to increase shadows, shadow depths, resolution and viewed from different camera angles.





This one is my favourite because of the flowing wood carvings has a gradient of green and red that complements the wood texture. The yellow just gives it that extra shine. The knowledge I have gained from this project has got me excited for my next project.
218 tri clock and 4 tri clock hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment