Monday 7 January 2013

Part 4



1. Two weeks before deadline I had to start my extra level under the temple just to give it more gameplay and character. In that short amount of time I learnt more about Kismet, cinematic, sound, music, particle effects, volumes and much more. I also allowed my level be tested two days before deadline day which found about a few things to change like the round puzzle door. Instead of interacting with the door you press the alter icon instead. The problem was overlapping the trigger volumes on top of each other and it was difficult to interact with.(Unlit Screenshots and Mesh Screen shots) 


2.

3.

4.


5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.
 12.

13.

14. I had many problems with UDK but this was the most annoying problem I encountered. But I managed to fix it by turning off the landscapes indirect light function in its properties so that it will self shadow but not cast shadow. I had to improvise and add meshes to cast shadow were the landscape would have shadowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment