Thursday 27 October 2011

Colour Phobia! D=

I have gone off my path of research into to architecture for the moment just to practice using colour. I was afraid to add colour to my creations because I really loved shade and toning with black and white. So this is a colour practice I started to do and these will eventually lead to colourful environment concept art. 

 My first colour practice of an imaginary character I did to try get over my colour phobia.

 UNFINISHED!
 I got advice from a talented artist (Stu) to do myself portrait and gave me an example of how to apply colour.  

 With the helpful portrait practice I set my sights on an imaginary character and apply the same technique to this character. This looks promising and I might come back to it at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment